Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year Wishes


“Happy New Year, Happy New Year, May we all have a vision now and then, Of a world where every neighbour is a friend”… so said Abba, and as a new year begins, we are all filled with hopes and dreams for the year ahead.

We would all like to see a more peaceful world, with major breakthroughs in treating many terrible diseases and everyone getting their fair share of everything. It would be great if everyone just got along with one another, respecting one another’s ways and beliefs – a live and let live mentality.

Perhaps you’re the type of person who makes New Year resolutions, though personally I’m not. To resolve to diet at the start of the year is always too difficult – it’s the time of year when comfort food is needed, much better to wait until salads are more inviting and you have the incentive of a holiday to get in shape for. The ideal is just to aim for ongoing healthy eating anyway.

To resolve to do anything just because it’s the beginning of another year seems to put too much pressure on your aspirations – just do things gradually, I say.

So what does 2014 have in store? Who really knows? All I can say is that on my blog I will be reviewing products and services, sharing some of my (sometimes cynical) Random Thoughts and generally spouting forth about all things shopping! Hope you’ll join me in my ramblings.

A Happy New Year to you all!

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment