Tuesday 3 December 2013

A Real Eye-Opener


Although I’m a regular user of mascara and have tried many brands and types over the years (detailed here) I’ve never really got to grips with eyeliner.

When it comes to make-up, I prefer a natural look, and definitely want to avoid ‘panda eyes’, which has been my experience with some brands I’ve tried, but now I've discovered a make of eyeliner that I actually like.

My latest find is Avon Anew Smoothing Eyeliner with retinol. It does indeed glide on smoothly and is supplied with it’s own ‘smudging’ tool, to blend the liner gently along your lash line for a natural effect. It’s available in black, brown/black and emerald, but I chose the brown/black for the most understated effect.

The eyeliner normally sells for £8.50, but is currently on offer for £5, although I actually received it as part of a cosmetics offer bundle, which is a great way to try new products at a low cost.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment