Wednesday 3 July 2013

Complaints Resolution


Sadly we all have cause to complain to a company every once in a while. Sometimes it’s not the fact that we have to complain in the first place that annoys us, it’s the way in which that complaint is then handled that can make or break the situation.

Back in January I wrote about a complaint I had to make to EDF (EDF – Customer Services To Complaints, read more ) concerning their billing. I was impressed that the ‘Complaints Resolution Manager’ responded quickly and resolved the situation to our satisfaction.

In the last couple of weeks, I have again had cause to contact the Complaints Resolutions Manager via email, when the billing department  tried to do strange things with my account once more. I am happy to report that the response was once again quick and efficient, and resulted in the desired outcome, demonstrating that my previous experience was not a ‘one off’.

If you are an EDF customer experiencing a problem that is not being solved by contact with the regular customer service advisers, then do email complaintresolutionmanager@edfenergy.com

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment