Friday 12 April 2013

This April I’m Loving …

The Saucy Fish Co Salmon Fillets with Watercress and Crème Fraiche Dressing. These salmon fillets have a lovely flavour and I didn’t find a single bone, unlike other so-called ‘fillets’ I have tried. The dressing can be served cold or you can warm the sachet in hot water. Really delicious!

The Rose Trevelyan books by Janie Bolitho. Intriguing Cornish mysteries featuring artist Rose, on the trail to solve local crimes including murders, disappearances and burglaries. I really enjoyed these books but was sad to discover that Janie died of cancer back in 2002, so there will be no more of these enjoyable stories.

Asda Chosen By You (frozen) Bramley Apple Crumble, £1. This is a lovely crumble really packed with tasty apple, which makes a great budget, family dessert.

Imperial Leather Oriental Calm Cherry Blossom and Vanilla Bean Shower Cream. It’s lovely and creamy and smells gorgeous!

Walkers Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Crisps. They remind me of the Cheddar Cheese crisps that were around when I was a child.

... and Spring - well the thought of how it should be anyway
Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment