Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lesley Cookman – The Libby Serjeant Series

Today I'm looking at another of my favourite murder/mystery series of books - the Libby Serjeant series by Lesley Cookman.

Set in a ‘quiet’ Kent village, these tales of murder and intrigue are great to curl up with and ‘lose’ yourself in.

Ex-actress Libby just can’t resist trying to solve the mysteries unfolding around her with the help of her friend Fran’s ‘special insight’.

The plots include tales of witchcraft, the discovery of a skeleton, echoes of the past and a host of interesting and believable characters.

These books are a pleasure to read with great plots surrounding down-to-earth characters, a good helping of day-to-day life and a bit of romance thrown in. I can imagine bumping into Libby on my travels around Kent.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment