Thursday 20 December 2012

About Face

When it comes to choosing face make-up, there are plenty of products that give a natural glow or tint, without looking too overdone.

I like to use cosmetics that give a natural finish and even out skin tone, without looking too ‘mask-like’. For a sheer appearance, I use No7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser SPF15 with environmental protection (£11.50 at Boots), or for a fuller coverage I opt for Max Factor 2-in-1 Ageless Elixir Foundation & Serum (£12.99). To conceal under eye dark circles, I love Max Factor Mastertouch Under Eye Concealer (£7.99) as it glides on and gives a good, natural coverage.

To add a rosy glow to cheeks, I recommend No7 Blush Tint Cream Blush in Rose Silk (£8), a creamy blusher that enables you to gently build up colour, or if you prefer a powder blush try L’Oreal True Match blusher (£7.69), which has a handy little brush and mirror under the blusher itself – very neat.

To set make-up, a fine dusting of powder is the ideal finishing touch: try No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder (£10.50, available in four shades), used sparingly.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment