Tuesday 20 November 2012

Top of the Shops


I love a good bargain, so shops that can offer me value-for-money are always firm favourites. Here are a few stores that I highly recommend.

H&M Always has a great choice of clothing at very affordable prices and unlike some of the other low budget stores, their garments actually withstand the test of time, rather than fall apart after a few wears. I bought a lovely lightweight, frilly cardigan for £8 a couple of years ago and it still looks like new!

Bag a bargain
Sports Direct Has great top name sportswear bargains to kit out the whole family. I recently bought my son a pair of Lonsdale trainers and two pairs of Slazenger track pants for £20 the lot!

Savers Lots of my favourite skincare and toiletry items at unbeatable prices. For example Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Roll On is just £1.99 as opposed to £4.99 in Boots.

Matalan Not only stocks reasonably priced clothes, but is great for household items too. Check out the brand name bedding items for up to half recommended price – I bought a Slumbalux double mattress protector for £9.99 as opposed to £20.

The Works Great for stocking up on books – 3 paperbacks for £5. Currently selling calendar and diary packs, 3 for £6, ideal as stocking fillers.

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment