Friday 16 November 2012

Things I’m Loving in November


And what I'm not loving - November weather

Old El Paso Extra Mild Fajita and Enchilada kits. I found the original versions of these were all heat no flavour, but love the extra mild varieties, as they’re really tasty. They make a quick and easy meal – I limit the amount of meat I include and add lots of chopped, fresh veg, such as onions, peppers, mushrooms and celery.

Tesco Everyday Value Jaffa Cakes, 85p for 24. These are just as tasty as more expensive brands and make a yummy treat at only 44 calories per Jaffa Cake.

Mua Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit (£3.50 Superdrug). A handy little kit that contains everything you need to keep your eyebrows in shape: compact enough to slip in your handbag, but big enough to accommodate all the essentials – tweezers, mirror, shaders with applicator, gel and a highlighter. I may actually get round to shaping and grooming my eyebrows a bit more often now I have one of these.

The November issue of Cross Stitcher Magazine, (£3.99). It contains lots of colourful Christmas cross-stitch designs and comes complete with a kit to make three cute little reindeer cards.

‘I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!’ Oh how we love to watch others squirm. Quite frankly, if I were a celebrity, it would be more of a case of ‘I’m A Celebrity Don’t Put Me In There In The First Place!’

Follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment