Saturday 6 October 2012

Greggs and Iceland Partnership

Regular readers of my blog will know that I have been a bit put out with Greggs and Iceland of late, but I would like to give each a little positive comment, which I hope heralds more improvement to come from both.

Not fattening if you only look
The Iceland Bonus Card recently faired quite badly (Loyalty Cards – My Ratings 15th September) in my loyalty card comparison, but in the last week Iceland has started to give me more worthwhile vouchers when I shop. The latest was a free Gregg’s take-away hot drink with any purchase (I chose cappuccino costing £1.89, with apple danish, paying only 74p for the two). OK, not a big money offer, but a welcome coffee break.

For those of you wondering, no I did not go to the branch where I was treated badly by the manager, but a different, friendlier local branch, where a lovely lady with a big smile served me, so I do not want to tar all branches of Greggs with the same brush.


Regarding my previous not so pleasant experience of Greggs, I am pleased to report that I should be receiving a call from the Area Manager this week and hope to report a favourable response.

Remember to follow me on Twitter @shoppersjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment